We are officially 2 weeks away from Social Vid Con! Are speakers are finishing up their presentations and wow, do we have some golden video content in store for you.
We’ve all heard that it’s “the year of video” and by 2018 over 70% of all Internet traffic will be from video. And these are the statistics, facts about video but what about the strategy, the measurement, and the execution? We’ll dive into all that and more on October 21.
In the meantime here are 15 social video stats you need to know:
- Mobile increases 100% each year
- Video on a landing page increases conversion by 80%
- 90% of people make a purchase after watching a product video
- ⅓ of all Internet activity is spent watching video
- Video enhances brand association by 137%
- 92% of people share videos with their friends
- 39% call a vendor after watching a video
- Video in emails lead to a 200-300% click through rate
- 46% of users take some sort of action after watching a video
- Video drives 157% of organic traffic from organic searches
- Businesses with video marketing increase 49% year-over-year
- 36% of consumers trust video ads
- 80% of users remember a video they’ve seen in the last 30 days
- An average user is exposed to 32.3 videos in a month
- Comedy is the most popular form of video content at 39%, news being at 33%.
We look forward to seeing you on October 21st! Register here: SocialVidCon.com